If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch using the contact details set out below and we will do our best to answer your questions.
All information is collected and retained by Catalyst for further information please see https://www.chg.org.uk/privacy-policy/
Catalyst Housing Limited
26-30 Uxbridge Rd,
Registered in England No. 16561R
We reserve the right to amend our privacy statement to reflect changes to our business, website or to data protection legislation. You should therefore revisit this privacy statement on a regular basis to ensure you are familiar with its terms.
What we collect
We collect information you give us when you register with us, email us, arrange a property viewing and when requesting brochures. We require only the information we need to provide the service to you.
We collect the following information via the ways identified below:
- ‘Contact & register’ page – title, first name, last name, email address, phone number, postal address, and the nature of your enquiry.
Use of this information
The information obtained from you submitting your information via the ‘Register your interest’ page will be carefully assessed, forwarded onto the most relevant person or department in our organisation or one of its subsidiaries and appropriate action taken. The safety and security of your data is important to us and it will be kept secure.
We will use your gathered information to:
- Provide you with the goods or services that you have requested
- With your permission we will use your details to send you information about other products and services that may be of interest to you
- Verify your identity
- Analyse it so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services to you obtain your views or comments on the services we provide and to notify you about important changes or developments to our services
- Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other services which we, as an organisation offers. This might include, but might not be limited to, information relating to new property developments, properties for sale or rent, home improvement, any of which may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. We may also send you newsletters containing general information regarding our services
- You may ask us to remove you from our mailing lists at any time by writing to us at our registered office. You may also contact us in order to exercise your option of correcting your details and of being removed from our mailing lists when we send you email alerts or other information
In order to track visitors to our website and identify which pages they are interested in, we use a third party service called Google Analytics to collect this type of information. The information obtained does not identify anyone.